Monday, April 11, 2011

Baking a Cake and Eating it Too

Good Morning and Happy Monday!  Fresh start. Clean slate. Reset button has been held down for 30 seconds and here we go......Coughed myself awake today.  The dry kind you can't stifle.  I assume it's allergies of some kind.   The good news is it's an amazing ab workout and I drink a ton of water to try and make it go away, so it's like a diet in disguise.  (See. Cup 3/4 full.)

 Today I have a busy day.  I am laughing because I think am realizing all my days are busy.  Last minute cake order for Wednesday came in last night from my neighbor.  Special order for the deli this week for one of their customers means an extra 12 of the Colossal Confections.  Donating a cake to St. Rose's weekend Bake Sale.  Class parties on Friday so there will be cupcakes for those.  Softball themed cake for my sweet friend Samara on Saturday.  Still trying to get a hold of my M.I.A. babysitter.  Samara's party is in NYC and I would really love hubby to come with me.  But if I can't get a sitter I'll be looking for another date.  Anybody wanna go?  There will be cake.  Vanilla on vanilla.  I am kind of psyched I get to eat one of my own cakes.  That never happened.  Bought a cute dress to wear.  Need to try it on.  Took 2 kids to the mall with me and they are unfortunately the two most distracted by shinny objects so I did not have much success in trying things on.  We shall see.  Weather looks iffy on Saturday at best so it may end up being a jeans thing.  But any chance I get to put on adult shoes and sit in a NYC setting and soak it in is a WIN in my column.

What else?  Groceries being delivered.  Speech Therapy for the O man.  Dropping of some CM products to a friend of a friend.  Wow.  Nice when stuff you forgot you had in your closet makes you money.  Dinner out tonight folks.  House is not a complete pig sty.  Laundry, two loads to do.  Sink empty (thanks Honey).  Monday may turn out just fine.  As long as that dress fits.  I bought the smaller size.  Dreaming big.

Alright Monday, let's see what you got.

1 comment: